Monaco Corporation provides a (5) five‐year conditional warranty for Casio Electronic Musical Instrument products, and 12-months for power adapters, in New Zealand from the date of original purchase. Please read the information below to assist you, or we can be contacted using the details listed below.
Law. You are entitled to a replacement or a refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
For a period of (5) five years from date of purchase for Casio Electronic Musical Instruments, and for a period of 12 months for power supplies, and upon proof of purchase, the product will be repaired free of charge for both parts and labour, provided a defect in materials and or workmanship has been verified. To obtain these warranty services, please ship or return the product to the store where purchased, with a copy of your sales receipt that shows the date of purchase, and a written description of the nature of the issue. Due to the possibility of damage or loss during shipping, it is recommended when sending the product for service that you package the product securely using a transport method that confirms receipt by signature.
1. The problem is caused by improper, rough or careless treatment.
2. The problem is caused by fire or other natural calamity.
3. The problem is caused by improper repair or adjustment made by anyone other then a CASIO authorised service centre.
4. The problem is caused by battery leakage, bending of the unit, broken display or keys.
5. The problem is caused by the use of other than the correct AC adaptor.
6. The proof of purchase is not presented when requesting service.